- Information Society: The promise and the reality
- Is the information society a happy society?
- Is scholarship of the information sector inherently off-base, and why?
- So what do we do next to advance a happier information society?
- How to deal with market power
- How to deal with AI and algorithms
- How to spend the billions of infrastructure money
Eli M. Noam, Columbia University
Johannes Bauer, Quello Center, Michigan State University
The Honorable Ro Khanna, U.S. Representative
Sherry Turkle, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Robin Mansell, London School of Economics
Michael R. Nelson, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace